"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, November 15, 2006





The red hat lady strike again. (I would love to get this picture on my site, but
it's too many characters.) One would need this hat today and an umbrella and a
raincoat and golashes! It's a very rainy day here in Georgia.

In all the years I have been here, I've never wanted to work much on the yard. We have an el-natural backyard. It is almost an acre of trees, woods, jungle if you will, down to the creek. All of a sudden I got the biggest urge in my life to 'fix up my yard'.

I had the whole front yard cleaned out and treees and bushes taken down. You can 'see' my house. Then the back I had trees taken down and am having it terraced -three levels to the creek. Steps, lights, and all.

I told my grumpy bear about it and the only thing that gets to him is the dinero, but even he is happy about this.

Pychologically I see this as a growth for me. An extension of myself. Making a path to somewhere. The backyard will be my new canvas. I am going to be putting my energy - soul into this. I don't have a green thumb, but I'll be getting one.

Anyway I am excited because this is new growth for me and again another challenge to find myself.

Only problem is the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Wet Chatty

No comments: