"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sometimes we worry and fret about so many things. I know I do. My husband getting a job, money, if my grandson grows up with good values, if my kids will be okay in the future without me, my own health, keeping the house clean, my business Reliv, getting everything done in a day that I need to, getting all my calls and work done, being a good, caring friend to my friends, shopping, get my grandson to eat (his oral sensory issues), his father's influence on him, my relatives have some problems - whether my niece is going to go back to her husband that we all just helped her leave, my son moving to finish his fellowship and his wife waiting for him back home for a year, and then there is the big job of finding Chatty and learning all about life all over again.

(I just sighed and took a deep breath).

It is such a folly to pass one's time fretting, instead of resting quietly on the heart of Jesus.-
St. Therese

It's true, life is going to happen no matter what you worry about...everything, no matter what, even life and death, will be okay, if you rest in Jesus.

Sometimes harder to do than say, but try it.

Love,
Chatty

No comments: