"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Self-trust is the first secret of success.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
I've been reading and studying the Secret now and it is deep. I have finished the book if you will, but you will never finish "The Secret". Not if it's to work anyway.
You are suppose to believe like the things you want have already happened. It's harder than you think. A lot of old tapes to push out of your head - especially my head. (teehee). Remember though NOTHING is impossible.
I do think that the first step to success is to trust yourself. I have been thinking specifically about my business. You have to believe in yourself and whatever endeavor you're trying to do .
In January I didn't know what I was doing. I went though ups and downs and still go through ups and downs. At first I was ignorant and knew nothing. Then I made mistakes, but I'd start catching my mistakes, now I'm in the stage of stopping myself before I make the mistake (most of the time) and I do believe by one year it'll be a habit of doing and saying the right thing.
I'm beginning to really enjoy what I'm doing. At first I thought it would be hard to do this. I had to push that out of my mind and look at 'why' I wanted to do this. So now I concentrate on that goal.
Just kind of rambling today I guess, just wanted to let people know that you can do things you never thought possible. Find out your why and concentrate on the goal...

Love,
Chatty

No comments: