"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, May 21, 2007

I sure lamented my thoughts yesterday, but sometimes you just have to let things out.

Today I am still in the same situation, except in my mind. I chose to go forward.

"To the wrongs that need resistance, To the right that needs assistance, To the future in the distance, Give yourselves." ~ Carrie Chapman Catt

Kind of a neat quote I ran across. If you haven't found out by now I'm a quote person, then you haven't read my Blog. :)

I think that maybe, correct me if I'm wrong, only a woman can get the 'soul' of this quote.

Love,
Chatty

No comments: