"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, May 19, 2007

So what do you think about this statement and do you think it is true?

"Wealth is the number of things one can do without."

Now, I don't know how you feel, but as I get older, I have mush less interest in all the "stuff" I've bought and accumulated during my life here on earth.

Seriously, I could give away just about everything I own and never miss most of it for more than a few minutes.

I don't know what that means or where that is leading me too in life.

I'm in the age of traveling light. Why do we have to keep on accumulating stuff? You should see my house with three adults and a child in it. There is stuff everywhere. Especially because one adult is a saver and one of the adults is a spender.

I sometimes wish we could all live more simply.

I'll keep dreaming and breathing.
Love,
Chatty

No comments: