"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, June 11, 2007


What do you think about Mind Over Matter (or Positive vs. Negativity)?

I'll go first. I think the power of the mind is an extremely powerful thing. The older I get the more powerful I believe the mind is.


I believe positiveness can give us great strength. I think it makes our lives better. I think we can be richer, healthier, kinder, happier, etc. if we think more positive than negative.


Does every get this way eventually? Is it something that comes with age and experience? Or is it just a choice at any age? I mean do you have to get to rock bottom to learn positiveness?

Do I think that people who get terminal cancer bring it on themselves or something like that - NO way. I think again, it is just a matter of doing our best, then life happens. I mean we live and we have to die. No guilt on anyone there.

What about people who are negative who live with people who want to be positive and vice versa? Can the two co-exist? Are they magnets? Do opposites attract like this? Does the positivity transfer to the negativity? Do the negatives transfer to the positive? Does everyone stay the same?


What are the effects of negativity on positivity?


Why would someone chose negativity? Or is it a choice?


Thinking out loud today,


Chatty

















No comments: