"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, July 16, 2007



What is your 'life' slogan? Have you ever thought about it? Do you ever think about what people think about when they hear your name? Is it a good feeling or a oh no, I don't like that person?

"Whether we know it or not, each of us carries our own unique slogan, a custom-made catchphrase that resonates throughout our lives." ~ Marlo Thomas

That's really, really a tough question. I'm not sure if I can answer that myself.

I also wonder if there is one piece of writing, a poem, or something that you can call your own and say, those are the words of my heart.

Or what about a song that sums up your existence?



Oh my gosh, what about pictures that sum up our life?

No, I can't just pick one picture. song, words, or slogans. I'm a composite (as most people are) and now I think I understand my journaling and Blogging just a bit better.

IT IS WHO I AM!

Chatty

No comments: