"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, September 24, 2007

“You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand." Woodrow Wilson

Okay I think this says that we get lost in living the rat race, I know I do at times.

Life is more than just work. We are charged to help the world. We need to give the world a finer spirit of hope. I believe you can enrich the world just by helping one person feel better.

I like that idea and I hope with my silly little Blog that I can share my spirit of hope with others - even if it's just one other person.

I know looking back at my life, my life would have been better (easier ?) had I but one person who shared their hope with me. That they to had struggled, but they made it to the other side - that there was hope. Hope that life will get better - if you just continue on your journey.

Now it's not I didn't find out that answer for myself, but it was sooooooooooooooooooo much work.

Maybe that was the idea, or maybe I'm hard to teach!

I want someone to know that there is hope out there - just don't give up.

Love,
Chatty

No comments: