"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Winner At a Losing Game - I just heard this song, it's brand new. I like it.


Artist: Rascal Flatts

Song: Winner At A Losing Game

Album: Still Feels Good

Baby, look here at me
Have you ever seen me this way
I’ve been fumblin’ for words
Through the tears and the hurt and the pain
I’m gonna lay it all out
On the line tonight
And I think that it’s time
To tell this uphill fight goodbye
CHORUS

Have you ever had to love someone
That just don’t feel the same
Tryin’ to make somebody care for you
the way I do

Is like tryin’ to catch the rain
And if love is really forever
I’m a winner at a losin’ game
I know that baby, you tried
To find me somewhere inside of you
But you know you can’t lie
Girl, you can’t hide the truth
Sometimes two hearts
Just can’t dance to the same beat
So I’ll pack up my things
And I’ll take what remains of me
REPEAT CHORUS
I know that I’ll never be
the man that you need or love
Yeah baby,
it’s killin’ me
to stand here and see
I’m not what you’ve been dreamin’ of
REPEAT CHORUS
Oh, oh, if love is really forever
I’m a winner at a losin’ game
Ooo, I’m tired of losing
oh, oh, oh –



Winner at a losing game - an oxymoron, but it can be the truth as well.

Chatty

No comments: