"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So I ask you this, is Christmas over now or is it just beginning?

Well, we had a very unusual Christmas, but then, come to think of it we usually do! We are very nontraditional.

I will tell you that one thing we did was go see Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was the cutest show - and my grandson loved it. It was well done.

Here's a cute little story about life and love from a dog's perspective. Hope you enjoy.

Love,
Chatty
http://www.doyourememberlove.com/musiconly.html

1 comment:

Changes in the wind said...

This was soooooooo awesome. Thank you for sharing it. I have sent it to those I love as well....