"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The following are less than one minute scenes of some of the songs in the movie 'Mamma Mia'. They are cute and full of passion. I remember Meryl's first ground breaking movie - Kramer Vs. Kramer. She's come a long way.

Guess what - my daughter is taking my grandson to Wacky Wednesday at his Tai Kwon Do academy today and you know what we're going to do? You guessed it - we're going to see Mamma Mia again! No kidding - my daughter loved it too. She bought both of us the sound track. Must be a show for young and old women alike.

Later on in the afternoon my son is coming home for a visit. I hope and pray for a fantastic and fun time..

My daughter and I were talking about real men last night. We were watching the news and guess what - people are eating bugs now. Roasted and marinated - in whole - and plated. Now this reporter did not want to eat that bug - you could see it - but the female producer tried the bug - and he felt compelled to follow. A real man (or woman) would just say no. (Lol) YUCK!!!

Chatty Crone

No comments: