Yet another list from Woman's Day - June 16, 2009
Try one of these to boost your spirit:
1. Start a blog. ♥ (Check)
2. Make up a ridiculous story - if someone is fueling your sour mood, create a goofy character based on that person. ---
3. Put yourself in the movies. Think of your favorite scene and put yourself in it. ---
4. Soak up the sun. Vitamin D3 is important for good health. ♥ I have been reading this everywhere!!!!!!!!!
5. Touch your toes - it opens your hips. ♥ I didn't know that, but I do it at Curves all the time.
6. Take it all in. All the little things. ♥
7. Turn on the tunes. ♥
8. Show off your moves. Dance. ---
9. Put photos on the fridge. ♥
10. Get plant happy.
11. Create a new code. Change your password to a positive code.
12. Break out of the box. So something new. ♥
13. Mark your calender. Put an event in it you look forward to.
14. Be generous. ♥
15. Turn negative into positive. (I do try).
16. Send out good vibes. (I do try).
17. Lend a hand. ♥
18. Think of the good stuff. ♥
Don't do any of the things listed above and you might be unhappy in five minutes (lol). Again, I go back to my mantra.
It's always about choice. Mine too!
“You can do anything you think you can. This knowledge is literally the gift of the gods, for through it you can solve every human problem. It should make of you an incurable optimist. It is the open door.” —Robert Collier (1885-1950); motivational author
And the reverse is true:
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
- Catherine Aird