"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tears speak of love . . .

The Anchorage Airport - the beginning and the end.



Who needs a smile when a tear's so full of love?" ~ Madonna ~

Until one is committed
There is hesitancy, the chance to draw back
Always ineffectiveness.

Concerning all acts of initiative (and Creation)
There is one elementary truth
The ignorance which kills countless ideas and splendid plans:

That the moment that one definitely commits ones self
Then Providence moves too.

All sorts of things occur to help one
That would never otherwise have occurred.

A whole stream of events issues from the decision
Raising in one’s favor all manner
Of unforeseen incidents and meetings
And material substance
Which no one could have dreamt
Would have come your way.

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.

GOETHE
This probably doesn't mean much to you - or mean to you what it does to me - but for me - it's a good way to end my adventure. What may be the ending of this one - may be the beginning of another.

So tomorrow it's a new week and I have some 'odds and ends' that I have been saving I want to talk about.

The week after I have plan to start celebrating womanhood with stories about different, yet strong women, who changed the world.

Love,
Chatty
And a thought to leave you with -

Madonna ~ "I don't care if you hate me or love me, as long as I make you think."

2 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Looking forward to see what you come up with....hmmm.

Chatty Crone said...

I'm working on it as you speak.