"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Attention Atlanta Bloggers



Dear Blogger,

You are invited to attend Diana: A Celebration Blogger Day. This exhibit, now open at the Atlanta Civic Center, chronicles the life of the late Diana, Princess of Wales.

Diana: A Celebration showcases the life and humanitarian work of Diana through nine galleries containing more than 150 artifacts-ranging from Diana’s royal wedding gown and 28 of her designer dresses to family heirlooms, personal mementoes, paintings, rare home movies and photos.

Diana: A Celebration Blogger Day will be held at the Atlanta Civic Center on Saturday, March 6, 2010. Come experience this touching exhibition first hand from 10:00am-7:00pm (last admission at 5:00pm).

Bloggers will receive FREE admission for them and one guest. Please RSVP to scott@creaxion.com by Wednesday, March 3 and include your blog’s web address for verification.

Tickets will be available for pick up at the Box Office, located in the lobby of the exhibition, the day of the event.

The Diana: A Celebration Blogger Day invitation has been attached to this e-mail for more information. Please feel free to extend the invite to fellow bloggers

15 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh I like the changes to your blog. It looks great! I just RSVP'd for my tickets. I would love to see this exhibit. thanks for letting us know!!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Dang, I'm in Missouri!

God bless and have the best day!!!

Stella said...

Wish I could come join you I am sure it must be warmer then we are here in Missouri. Down to the single digits tonight. You girls all have a good time.

Angela said...

Now why can't West Virginia do something like that for West Virginia Bloggers?

Hope you have fun going there!

Hugs,
Angela

Tara said...

Thank you so much for the info!! I just e-mailed for my tickets. Sounds like a lot of fun! : )

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thanks for the heads up, Sandie! I'll share this on my blog too. Sounds great. I doubt I'll make it over there, but maybe some will take advantage of it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!This is wonderful!!
I would love to go see this!Thanks so much for your wonderful comment and letting me know about this,too.

Take care,
Lynn♥

~Let FREEDOM Ring!~

tattytiara said...

Wow that's interesting, I've never heard about a memorial blogging event before.

ClassyChassy said...

Sounds like it sure would be fun! Too bad I'm in THIS state!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandie...Events like that are one advantage of living in a big city. Sometimes I feel kinda isolated as this area, especially in winter, is quite "buried." ha! Today it's buried in, guess what? snow. Sure am sick of it. Take care, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

HI!!!
I saw this in Orlando when I was there visiting last fall, it is amazing!!!!
so wonderful they will let the bloggers attend free, they know we will spread the word!!!
hugs,
jamie

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

love what you've done to the place (blog)! Cool stuff you Atlanta bloggers are getting! Really neat.

ocmist said...

Sounds like a great exhibit, but a bit to far away for me. Hope you all have fun!

santamaker said...

Hey Sandie,
I got the email from Scott as well. I couldn't be happier! I'm so excited!

Cheryl Moore said...

I like your new blog layout, Sandie! Of course, your previous one looked very nice, too. There's so many cute ones to choose from! :) Have a great day! :)