"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Monday, February 22, 2010

TUESDAYS SHOW AND "TAIL"

Welcome to the Angela's Twenty First Segment of Tuesdays' Show & Tail! I hope everyone will join her every Tuesday to post a picture or two of your pets, wildlife or visit to the zoo and tell a little about them!

Tuesdays' Show & Tail is about having fun and it gives you a chance to meet other pet owners in the blogging community.

If you are visiting and would like to join in on the fun, please do so! Everyone is welcome. It's very easy to do. So check

Angela's blog and sign up!



I'm 'showing' his 'tail' - how cute huh? I am an honorary petless person - who wants a pet - but due to allergies - well you know - any way . . . I love pugs and corgis -guess I like short little dogs that have four feet and are close to the ground.

We did have pug once - Irma - and she used to sit on the back of the couch - it was her perch. She laid there all the time. Once though she fell off backwards in all the excitement. She was okay physically - mentally her pride was bruised. Oh how we loved her.

Dakota Fanning was born in Conyers, Georgia, the daughter of Joy (née Arrington), who played tennis professionally, and Steve Fanning, who played minor league baseball for the St. Louis Cardinals and now works as an electronics salesman in Los Angeles.Her maternal grandfather was former American football player, Rick Arrington, and her aunt is former ESPN reporter Jill Arrington.

Happy Birthday Dakota - Wikipedia

14 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Sandie!

Cute little pug! Little dogs do love to sit on top of the couch like that. I think it makes them feel bigger! lol I'm glad he didn't get hurt when he fell off the back of your couch!

Thanks for joining in this week!

Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
Angela

ClassyChassy said...

The poor little thing! I can imagine how that musta hurt - short little legs have no 'spring' in them, so the dog could not bounce!!!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I love Pugs my youngest grandchild is a pug, Buddy Lee Pickles Smith...lol...he is so bad, I call him Jubba the Hut, he's so round...

Old Time Cindy said...

Cute pug pic!
Cindy at Lakewood

Susan said...

Hi Sandie...I'm more of a cat person than doggies, but your picture was cute. When you told the story of the dog falling off the couch, all I could think of was "the pug fell with a thug on the rug." Poor little dear. So cute, too! Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

betty said...

too cute with Irma falling off the couch; I bet she was more careful after that :)

betty

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

We are pet-free but yesterday I saw a lady walking a couple of pugs like that one in our RV park and I can see how easy it would be to fall in love with them.

Lesley said...

Hey, Bichons are hypoallergenic! You should get one or two! You would love 'em!
I love the little orange coat on the pug.
hugs,
L

ocmist said...

What a cutie patootie! Poor little Irma taking a tumble... That is Dott's most favorite spot to keep watch from. She loves sitting there looking out of our big picture window in the Frontroom. Linda

The imPerfect Housewife said...

HILARIOUS!! Hiding her head from embarrassment perhaps? NAHHHH, my one dog loves to dress up, it's a hoot. Lesley's right, Bichon's are great for allergy people. We didn't have a dog for a million years because my husband's so allergic, but we got a maltipoo and they were right about those too - no probs. LOVE this post ~♥

Unknown said...

sorry you have pet allergies! maybe it's for the best as we woke up at 5 am to a barfing dog! have a great day!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
He's cute! We used to have two little pugs. Have a great day!

Sherrie
A View of My Life

Deb said...

funny how we miss our very special animals...I miss my little Heidi so much. crazy, I know.

Lois Christensen said...

Cute dog! Thanks for your comment on my blog regarding my post from yesterday. When I first started texting, I tried to use all my fingers, but I gave up and use just my thumbs now. Enjoy your day!