Target does this every year. They give out a million dollars. To schools. All you have to do it vote for them. Every vote is $1 and when they get to $25 the schools get a check.Would you go here and vote for my grandson's school if you don't have another one to vote for?
The name of the school is Shiloh Hills Christian School.
THANK YOU! CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THE POST FOR A GIFT FOR YOU!
http://givewith.target.com/ or here
1. When did you last sing happy birthday to someone? When were you last sung to? Does that embarrass you or do you enjoy being the center of attention on your special day?
I sang happy birthday to my sister on Sunday - it was her 36th birthday! I don't like to be the center of attention, but I do know people like to do things for you so I go with it. Let's see the last time I was sung to must have been at my birthday last year - turned 60!
2. Name a famous or 'infamous' person (living or deceased) who shares your birth day and month. Is that someone you'd like to meet in person if it were possible?
That is easy - Elizabeth Taylor. I would like to have met her. In a way I even think I understand her - lol.
3. Someone hands you a box tied up in a lovely bow...what are you hoping to find inside?
Well honestly - now - my first thought is money. Sad, but true.
4. What can you guarantee about yourself?
I try to be honest and when I can't be for some reason it drives me nuts!
5. Talking art and beautiful cities here...'The Last Supper' in the Santa Maria della Grazie Abbey in Milan Italy or 'The Mona Lisa' in The Louvre,Paris...which would you most like to see up close and in person? Why?
I have to say I have seen both. And I loved the Mona Lisa. But the Last Supper - meant more to me - because of it's meaning to me. They were both awesome.
6. Your favorite dessert?
Chocolate cake with a nice rich, but not too sweet icing.
7. This coming weekend marks the official start of autumn (in the Northern hemisphere)...what is something you do to get ready for fall? What is one thing you're looking forward to on your fall calendar? Spring or fall-which do you prefer?
FALL!!!!!!!!!! Then spring, winter, summer - weird right? I don't like the heat too much, but this year has been great. The a/c bill is sky high here in GA. It was $475 last month and I don't think it got over 90 degrees which is great here.
We always get the house winterized I guess - the a/c units off and the heaters on. Turn off the sprinklers. Fertilize things like that. Fall brings one of my favorite things - festivals and apples in the north GA mountains - I love that - I feel really alive.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm doing much better. My leg seems to be getting a little less red and I'm thrilled about that. Thank you for all your caring and prayers. I found out it can spread all over, so I'm trying to remember to take it easy and keep my leg u! I want it to go away! Apparently the small blood vessels are breaking in my leg. It is not supposed to be life threatening. I also had the ultra sound on Monday (even though there was no swelling) - and I have no clot to which I am happy about that too. I appreciate it. I am still amazed at how fast something can happen.
The funny thing is that my grandson did do this at my son's wedding - it wasn't too funny then - but it is now.
THE LIFT: Isn't it nice to know?
A GIFT TO YOU - my sister in law works at Kohl's and if you have one here is a coupon!