"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Prayers For Ginny - Let your Light Shine

From Betsy Adams:

Let's start a prayer chain-

UPDATE (6/16/18, 6 pm): I talked to Ginny about an hour ago and she asks that everyone say some extra prayers for her... She did come through surgery fine --- but she now has some uncontrollable bleeding and they haven't found where it is coming from yet. They are putting her in ICU tonight --and will run some tests searching for where the blood loss is coming from. Continued prayers for Ginny. Please pass this info on to other friends of Ginny --both on Blogger and Facebook. Thank You, and God Bless our friend, Ginny Hartzler.


GOT NEWS TODAY FROM GINNY VIA SANDRA/MADSNAPPER.  GINNY IS DOING MUCH BETTER AND WILL BE COMING HOME SOON.

I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYERS - I THANK ALL OF YOU!  SANDIE

2 comments:

The Feminine Energy said...

Sandie, did you read that Ginny is home? She's recuperating still but at least she's home. Hurray!! Hope all is well with you too, my dear. Lovingly, Andrea xoxo

CHERI said...

I too believe in prayer. So glad your Ginny is doing better. Seems like these days I hear about so many people needing prayers for healing. It gets depressing and overwhelming at times as my prayer list grows! But God is in charge and I know he hears our pleas.