When the whole world is running towards a cliff, - he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind. C.S.Lewis

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

SEPTEMBER 15


OKAY HERE IS A RIDDLE FOR YOU -

 



+



                                       =



What does the ? mark mean -






















12 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I think I already know the answer!! Another sweet baby girl is on the way, and your precious baby M will be a big sister to a sweet little sister! How exciting for all of you!! Praying for a healthy happy baby and mother too! Such a blessing!!!

Gemel said...

Another bouncing baby 💕

Mari said...

I think congratulations are in order! A new baby girl on the way!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

And then there were two? Congratulations and many blessings!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Hooray, Sandie!!!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, little Mackenzie will have a baby sister, and that is just going to be the most wonderful thing! Love that baseball cap she's wearing hehehe. The "I was First" onesie is funny. And those Pink fish! - can you imagine? This is good news for sure, and what a blessing.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Congratulations Sandie. God bless you and your family. Praying for y'all.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations!

photowannabe said...

Oh Boy !!!
I guess I should have said ... Oh Girl !!!
Congratulations on M. going to be the Big Sister.
So very exciting
hugs
Sue

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hurrah, a little girl!! And these pink fish are gorgeous! Sisters rock!!

Terri D said...

How exciting!! Love this!!

Mevely317 said...

How clever you are! I figured it all out except the ballcap part.