Hope you had a nice August.
Ours was H O T!
Update - I have about 15 sites left to change my email address on. It is not that easy anymore.
I think the email address you use is like your social security now-a-days.
First of all, it a double verification.
Then you have to remember your password and if you get in, find where in the site your email is listed. You change it and no, it is not accepted immediately. You get an email to your old and new one and have to accept them both to be verified. That is easy.
Others won't let you change it at all.
Some you have to call.
Then I write EVERYTHING down!
It's a real mess.
Next, I need to send all my emails I have saved that I wanted to keep and send them to my new email address.
My email account is 30 years old. It's BIG!
I had to make all the labels for the new account.
Then, I have to send all my addresses over, so I don't lose anyone.
Lastly, figure out why when I added a google email - my blog split in two.
I don't think I will post yet, but I will try to read and answer as many posts as possible.
I will be back soon - God Willing.
M's Little Corner of the World
M is having her first birthday.
She is truly a gift from God.

No comments:
Post a Comment