Hope you had a nice August.
Ours was H O T!
Update - I have about 15 sites left to change my email address on. It is not that easy anymore.
I think the email address you use is like your social security now-a-days.
First of all, it a double verification.
Then you have to remember your password and if you get in, find where in the site your email is listed. You change it and no, it is not accepted immediately. You get an email to your old and new one and have to accept them both to be verified. That is easy.
Others won't let you change it at all.
Some you have to call.
Then I write EVERYTHING down!
It's a real mess.
Next, I need to send all my emails I have saved that I wanted to keep and send them to my new email address.
My email account is 30 years old. It's BIG!
I had to make all the labels for the new account.
Then, I have to send all my addresses over, so I don't lose anyone.
Lastly, figure out why when I added a google email - my blog split in two.
I don't think I will post yet, but I will try to read and answer as many posts as possible.
I will be back soon - God Willing.
M's Little Corner of the World
M is having her first birthday.
She is truly a gift from God.

29 comments:
Awww...she certainly is a gift!
Have a wonderful week!
hugs
Donna
It's certainly been a huge issue for you, hopefully you're on the tail end of all the stress of it now.
It is crazy how much you're having to go through with your email. I hope I never have to do that. It''s hard to believe your little M is one already. They sure do grow fast! Sounds like you've got a celebration coming your way! Happy
Birthday M!
That year went fast
Cathy
Happy Birthday to lil M. Such a sweetie! Janice
Happy First Birthday to M.
I'm sorry you have such a mess on your hands. I hope it gets resolved soon!
Happy first birthday to M! Our power went out at 7 PM on Saturday due to storm. Came back at 12:30 lunchtime on Sunday! It was a hot night with no AC! We have no TV, no computer or Wi-Fi. AT&T guy due tomorrow. Its always something! Am on my phone on 5G, it's slow.
Happy Birthday to the Divine Miss M!!! What a nightmare you've had with your email mess, Sandie, but it seems like you've got somewhat of a handle on it. Blessings!
WHY did you change your e-mail? Such a lot of work! Was there a birthday party? I was so worried about you that I almost commented on your last post, but didn't think you would see it. You haven't posted in so long! I'm really glad to see you!
Oh My !!!
What a lot of hard work...I hope I don't ever have to do that ... I think I would be in a puddle of tears !!!
M is one year old ??? How can that be?
The world is just spinning too fast for me.
Hang in there Girl Friend !!
(((hugs)))
Sue
Happy Birthday M.
Glad to see you blogging again Sandie. God bless.
That sounds like a lot of work and something that might give on a headache
Oh my word, a year old already? Has it really been that long since she was born? Doesn't seem possible.
That does sound like a real pain with the email.
Oh my goodness, Sandie! My brain hurts, just imagining all these electronic loops and hurdles. I'm SO glad you're seeing some light at the end of that tunnel. You were missed!
Happy Birthday blessings to Miss M!
Oh wow, sounds like an overwhelming job!
I can't believe it's been a year already. Happy birthday to your little sweetheart!
What a whirlwind you’ve had with the email switch!
I admire your patience in tackling all those sites one by one.
And wow, little M already turning one…time really does fly. She is such a blessing.
Wishing you smoother sailing with the tech side and a joyful celebration for M’s big milestone!
Thank you for warning us about what is involved in changing your email address! Wow! I never realized how crazy that would be, and I hope I never have to find out! Much like changing your phone number...so many places use that to text you with codes, etc., and anytime we make any kind of change it's a lot of work! I'm glad you're still here, and I hope things calm down soon. Meanwhile, how can sweet baby M be one year old already? Time is really flying by!! I'm glad you have such a sweet distraction from the other realities of life! Babies are a blessing sent by God to make us slow down and enjoy the beauty of life through their eyes. Thank you for updating us. Take care and God Bless you all.
That photo of her little hand with the little bracelet! Melt.
Amalia
xo
Making changes to anything digital is a royal pain in the butt!!! Good luck, and hang in there!! Your littl M is adorable and I can't believe she is a year old already!! Sending a hug!! xo
Goodness...hard to believe that "M" is having her first Birthday coming up...time is flying by. So sorry that you have had this issue...so frustrating and I know for me, I do not absorb all this new tech stuff very easy. thank goodness that my kiddos are nearby to help when I have issues. I am ready for this heat to pass us by. Still very hot around here... loves!
OMG, I don't think I could ever do that. I give you credit for trying. Can't believe "M" is turning one already. That should be a fun celebration. You take care.
I didn't see your post! I would have been here in a jiffy. I can't believe little Mackenzie will be one! Do they grow up fast or what? That's a cute picture of her playing with her toys. Your e-mail issue is just awful, but you're handling it so well. I hope the weather gets cooler for you soon. It's strange, we go from chilly overcast days to warm days. The last couple days have been warm. But Fall will be here soon, I can feel it! Have a good rest of the week!
Wow, that sounds really overwhelming.
Happy 1st Birthday to little M.
She is precious. The Blogger news reader is completely dead. It hasn't shown any new blog posts for over 2 days now.
I came here directly to visit you.
I hope you are doing well.
Have a lovely weekend ahead.
Sandie this sounds like a tremendous challenge. Good for you carrying on...a lesser woman would have thrown up her hands and said "I am done!" Ah baby M a whole year old already. What a wonderful celebration. Take care dear one. Hugs!
Happy Birthday to dear sweet M. She is such a darling! As for your issues, it all sounds very frustrating. And with the blogger problems everyone seems to be having, even more so. Wishing you a tremendous amount of luck. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Denise
I changed my email address a couple of years ago and yes, had to update all kinds of things.
Happy Birthday to M!!
Goodness me ... that doesn't sound an easy job!
Awww...she certainly is a gift! Happy birthday to sweet M.
All the best Jan
Her little hand is so sweet. Happy birthday! One year old is such an awesome age. I can still remember holding our babies on our shoulders and feeling her cheek with mine,
Post a Comment