"Life is lived forward, but understood backward. It is not until we are down the road and we stand on the mountain looking back through the valley that we can appreciate the terrain God has allowed us to scale.” Jill Savage

Sunday, October 04, 2009

An explanation of why you know there is a God - told by a child.


I hope you take time to view this video - it is only three minutes and it's wonderful.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=77647fc3ce406950d943

Okay - Susan Sarandon's birthday - totally a choice if you like her or not. I like her, my husband doesn't. She's one strong lady. She is one of us mid-lifer's. She is not afraid to act in many different type of roles, she's not afraid of her age, her body, and she did not have to get married to be secure with someone else.

And who can forget Thelma and Louise? An empowerment for women - like Towanda - in Fried Green Tomatoes!

This is our main entrance way - they just came in and did a quick fix and went on to others in need - they will come back to fix this - but when?


Let Andy decorate the yard for Halloween - it was quite the little experience this year.

That is his side to the right - the scary grave site - only scary things could go on his side because he is 8 now and is not a little boy any more (he'll always be my little guy).


I got the left side - I could put pumpkins and things that weren't scary. I think I need some more. I did go and get some fake spider webs today and will put them on this week. This is how he wanted it to look.



And my daughter and I took him to get our nails done on Thursday and this is what my old feet came out looking like. Black with spiders on the big toes. His mom got orange with a black spider web.



You know why I know there is a God - because this kind of stuff - doing things with my grandson - love - makes me know there is a God. I feel it inside. You couldn't convince me other wise.

Chatty

3 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

That video was cool, and gave me goosebumps!
Love the arched backed cat. That's a spooky front yard alright! Andy must be happy with it.
Your toenails...hmmmm, the spookiest of all!!

A Lil Enchanted said...

Love the yard... and the toe nails are awesome!!!!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Chatty Crone said...

Can't believe I put my toenails on the internet, but a friend who I loved told me to be more bold. So there it is.

We added more today to Andy's garden (?) today and then went to the Dollar Store - so stay tuned for more!