I have always enjoyed reading other blog friends when they do this meme - so I decided to give it a whirl.
1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate?
This year we will go to our church's Easter service. It will just be the four of us. I am not cooking we have reservations at a restaurant called Elevations - at the small airport by our house. We have died eggs. Not attending the sunrise service. And eating too much chocolate - I mean what kind of question is that - OF COURSE!
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
I feel to young to die.I have so many things I'd like to do yet.
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
This is one of my most favorite verses in the Bible. I think it is the best kind of love you can have. I think God loves us like that. I think it's a hard to attain kind of love and is a love that has to be worked on every day - every hour - and every minute of our lives.
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
The hardest for me is the forgiveness part - when you are hurt repeatedly - over and over again - it is hard to forgive and make peace - it is not impossible - just hard.
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood? Peonies - my mom used to have bushes of them in the back yard. Purple. They have to have ants you know.
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you? I have not sung karaoke - I have been close. It would have to be a country song. And I'd need a couple glasses of wine! lol
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
I actually have cute little baskets all over the house - and I throw little things in some - to find them later - know I have a all ages here - and things can be all over the house! My grandson has baskets to keep all his electronic wires and parts in - and my daughter keeps medicines in hers. You can find really cute ones at the thrift store and they keep the house looking neat. My baskets keep my house clean.
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
I am so used to feeling foolish. This morning when I took my grandson to school - our little 15 pound dog - who is as sweet as he can be - to the family - turned into a stark raving maniac dog in front of all the teachers - scared them to death.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Gosh those were harder then I thought to do - that's probably why I like it - they're thought provoking. This meme won't be posting next week.
I am going to the zoo today as a chaperone for my grandson and his school - brrrrrrrrr!
I wish everyone a Blessed Easter.