QUESTIONS I NEED HELP WITH...
And I can't load photos on my side bar. Yahoo home page comes up. And then when I try to put a photo on - that timer like thing - just keeps going round and round and round.
And Ron from NuNaturals asked me if I knew anyone who would like to do a review on Nunaturals. Just let me know and I'll forward your email to him. It really is wonderful stuff!
CLEVER USES FOR OLIVE OIL
1. Removes paint from hands. Mix a teaspoon of olive oil with a oinchof baking soda or suga and use it to gently scrub away dried drips.
2. Unstick zippers. Apply a small amout with a cotton sqab.
3. Substitude it for shave cream.
4. Clean candleholders.
5. Prevent hair balls - drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil on pet food to help swallowed hair make it through their digestive track.
Eat like a European -
Long leisurely meals are the enemy of heartburn. Chew throughly to improve digestion and help clear food out of the stomach more quickly.
COLD OR HOT
These are better kept cold - maple syrup, cut flowers, ripe bananas, natural peanut butter, and candles.
Better at room temperature - potatoes, hot sauce, tomatoes, bread, and cake. Don't put bread in the icebox.
Five things you Didn't Know about Give Scout Cookies
1. From January through March of each year, Girl Scout cookies are the No. 1 brand in the United States. Oreo's are the best sellers the rest of the year.
2. 59% of women in the US Senate and 60% of women int he House of Rep. are Girl Scout Alumnae.
3. In 1942, Girl Scouts sold calendars in lieu of cokkies due to sugar, flour, and butter shoratges during WW II.
4. During peak bake times, Girl Scouts cookie produces bake over 4.5 million Thin Mints a day.
5. The heathly nutrient enriched new Mango Cremes have the most fat and calories.
All were From Readers Digest.
Is this a mosquito? No. It's an insect spy drone for urban areas, already
in production, funded by the US Government. It can be remotely controlled
and is equipped with a camera and a microphone. It can land on you, and it
may have the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID tracking
nanotechnology on your skin. It can fly through an open window, or it can
attach to your clothing until you take it in your home. Given their propensity
to request macro-sized drones for surveillance, one is left with little doubt
that police and military may look into these gadgets next.
I checked this with snopes and yes it was mostly true with a little ring of red around the edge - lol.
I thought this was funny - hope it does not offend anyone.